Collage Group’s latest consumer report on Asian Cultural Traits provides powerful new insights into this critically important demographic. Fill out the form to download an excerpt specific to the expertise-seeking cultural trait.
With the coronavirus crisis disrupting most planned in-person fieldwork, our existing online qual expertise at Collage Group has allowed us to seamlessly support clients despite quarantines.
We have been able to continue tracking changes to consumer behavior through cost-competitive, online qualitative research services. Our comprehensive suite of tools makes it easy to engage with hard-to-reach segments across the nation, in multiple languages, wherever they are. Explore the benefits of leveraging our online research, including quicker turnaround times, in-the-moment feedback, rich insights and much more:
• Online qualitative research is not a new concept for Collage Group. Our depth of experience goes back 8 years, with more than 60 online qualitative studies that apply more than 10 different online methodologies.
• Our expertise and best practices allow us to implement highly engaging and insightful sessions.
• Our RIVA-trained, in-language/in-culture moderators and analysts have extensive cross-cultural knowledge and unparalleled Hispanic expertise. We are equipped to uncover true drivers of behavior for any segment in any industry.
• We use specific interview techniques that enable our responders from different ethnic groups to obtain breakthrough insights across segments.
• We have the ability to engage some of the hardest-to-reach segments through a unique community of highly engaged consumers.
• Our selection of online tools is powered by the best user-friendly platform providers, allowing you to innovate with different methodologies.
If you are interested in scheduling a scoping call or would like more information around our online research capabilities, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Catch Up On The Latest Insights
The LGBTQ+ & Gender consumer research program is the latest offering from Collage Group. Watch a replay of the webinar and view the data from our women’s consumer research.
Collage Group hosted a panel discussion on authentic representation of Black consumers in marketing. Catch up on the conversation that covers authentic black representation and the risk of misrepresentation.
By 2060, Collage projects Black consumers to represent 55 million consumers, or 14 percent of the total U.S. population. Read on to learn more about this growing segment.